Hours: Part time and Full time, weekend availability is a must
Compensation: Hourly + tips, PTO, Sick Time, Health and dental insurance for full time employees, optional IRA savings plan
As a Bike Dog Beertender, you are the face of Bike Dog and will collaborate with other beertenders to provide a welcome, educational and exciting experience in the taproom. Beertenders are responsible for day-to-day operation of the taproom, including serving beer, selling merch, bussing tables, maintaining the physical space and answering any questions from guests, while being a passionate brand ambassador for Bike Dog and craft beer. We work in a high volume, fast-paced and family friendly environment.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Excellent customer service!
- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs
- Be an effective brand ambassador, manage guest satisfaction and overall brewery visitor experience
- Accurate cash handling
- Cleaning: maintain cleanliness and sanitation of taproom at all times.
- Stocks taproom as necessary with items such as glassware, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, and supplies
- Perform opening set up and closing clean-up duties & sidework of taproom.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Maintains knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations and verifies legal drinking age of customers
- Impeccable service standards with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced atmosphere with grace
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to regularly twist, turn, lift supplies and equipment up to 30-lb (I.e., cases of beer)
- Able to move 155-lb kegs of beer (using appropriate techniques and tools).
- Able to work in a production environment where noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Positive outlook and attitude, with the ability to think on your feet
- Resourceful and creative
- Ability to multitask
- Extreme attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff throughout the organization
- Actively looks for ways to help people and works as a team member
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume with the Subject Line: “Taproom Beertender”.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bike Dog Brewing Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.