Good People Deserve Good Beer
Bike Dog Brewing Co. is a fast-growing craft brewery located in West Sacramento, CA, and we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team!
This position will work closely with ownership and the brew team to maintain and grow our market presence across Northern California. The ideal candidate would have extensive professional sales experience in the craft beer or beverage industry with a successful track record of working with off and on-premise chains.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($55k-$80k depending on sales based earnings)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Program
- Company vehicle
Exhibit a very high sense of urgency, be well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and can build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
Formulating and enacting sales growth strategies across all markets
- Direct sales to accounts in Bike Dog self-distributed territory
- Foster meaningful relationships with regional and national chain buyers.
- Communicating with all beer buyers on regular basis
- Developing and implementing sales incentives
- Managing pricing and objectives for all distribution partners
- Providing product pipeline info to sales reps/distributors
- One day a week servicing out of market accounts in Bike Dog’s distributors markets.
- Tracking and managing sales data across all markets
Managing chain placements
- Add/Delete monitoring
- Communicating with Bike Dog’s distributors availability and
- Generating presentation decks for Spring & Fall reset meetings
- Acting as a liaison with Category Managers
Managing a Sales Team
- Assigning and measuring targets
- Determining market/route strategy
Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. Must be 21 years of age.
- Able to work in high noise levels.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of sitting in a car or at a desk (8-10 hours).
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8-10 hours).
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates.
- Ability to move heavy materials (lifting up to 55 pounds and moving up to 150 pounds).
Bike Dog Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.