Hours: Full time, weekend availability is a must
Compensation: Salary, PTO, Sick Time, Health and dental insurance for full time employees, optional IRA savings plan
Bike Dog is searching for an experienced leader to help us make our taprooms have the same community and experience focused vibe Bike Dog brings to everything it does. We want people to leave the taproom thinking that Bike Dog is more than just good beer, it’s where they go with family and friends, to meet new people.
The ideal person should be friendly, self-motivated, and excited by craft beer. They will oversee the taprooms like it was their own business, paying special attention to the little details on cleanliness and customer experience, while running an efficient operation and finding creative opportunities to drive sales.
The Taproom Lead will work closely with the company partners to ensure that you have the support and budget you need to make the taprooms the best they can be.
- Coordinate all taproom staff
- Scheduling all taproom shifts
- Hiring new staff as needed
- Training for new staff and processes
- Ensure that the taprooms are clean
- Practice and promote top-notch customer service
- Look for opportunities to increase taproom sales
- Manage and develop taproom events
- Maintain a taproom calendar
- Keep taprooms stocked
- Make supply runs as needed
- Lead front of house meetings
- Work hand in hand with brew team to ensure beer lists are well rounded
- Help develop and motivate team
- Lead internal team communication
- Delegate tasks and have a system for following up
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Maintains knowledge of and strictly abides by state liquor regulations and verifies legal drinking age of customers
- Impeccable service standards with attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced atmosphere with grace
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to regularly twist, turn, lift supplies and equipment up to 30-lb (I.e., cases of beer)
- Able to move 155-lb kegs of beer (using appropriate techniques and tools).
- Able to work in a production environment where noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Positive outlook and attitude, with the ability to think on your feet
- Resourceful and creative
- Ability to multitask
- Extreme attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff throughout the organization
- Actively looks for ways to help people and works as a team member
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume with the Subject Line: “General Manager”.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bike Dog Brewing Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.