DELIVERY DRIVER/TAPLINE CLEANER
Bike Dog Brewing has an immediate job opening for a dependable delivery driver to safely operate a large delivery van and load/unload/deliver beer to our customers. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and in some cases become the face of Bike Dog. This is a full time position Monday through Friday, starting hours may vary.
- Ensure deliveries are completed in a timely manner
- Communicate with Sales team about any issues that arise
- Load the van for the daily route
- Utilize the delivery software tool for deliveries and build routes as needed
- Keep the delivery van clean and up to date with maintenance plan
- Help around the brewery with other tasks as needed
- Restock our Broadway location as requested, usually twice a week
- Be flexible when issues arise
- Clean tap lines at accounts
Bike Dog Brewing offers competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, retirement savings plan, and sick time. Pay includes a monthly commission on beer distributed by the Bike Dog team. We do well, you do well.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Our drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- Our drivers must possess a valid C Class Driver License with a “clean” driving record. No need for a commercial drivers license. (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- Our drivers must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Our drivers must possess basic math skills.
- Our drivers frequently lift, push, or move kegs weighing up to 170 pounds.
- Our drivers have a winning attitude and approachable personality.
- Our drivers focus on our customers’ needs, which means often times starting work early in the morning.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Bike Dog Brewing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.